Monday, November 24, 2008

New Wheels!





Look at Claire in her new "razzleberry" pink wheels! This is her new totally customized chair. She absolutely loves it. It fits her so well and gets her up being so big. And of course Hope is so proud too... she helped us pick out the color of the chair. She always is wanting us to put her in it so she can push her around the house in it. We took Claire to our church Thanksgiving dinner in it last night, and she got "oohed and ahhed" over.

And yes... we are now... 51 days seizure free!

2 comments:

stephanie said...

YIPPEE!!! Tell Claire I love her new ride. I am so proud for her. How are you all?

Kelly said...

51 Days & counting...so much to be thankful for! Love her new "wheels" and I'm so glad I can keep up with your family on your blog. I hope you are doing well! :)