Monday, January 26, 2009

Gripped by the bug

It seems as if our whole family has been grabbed by some kind of bug....

3 of the 5 of us in the last week have had the ever dreaded stomach bug. Yuck! Hope is the latest victim of this lovely bug. I hope we can knock this out soon....

A couple of the others of us have been gripped by none other than "the funk". For that is all that I can describe it as. And it is amazing how this funk can be so contagious. It can sweep through the whole family before we have even realized what has happened. I pray that God would pull us out from this and let us see that "light at the end of the tunnel" or the "silver lining" or whatever you choose to call it.

2 comments:

Johnson, Party of Five said...

Mandy, I totally understand! The funk can be caused by the others getting the bug! :)

I continue to pray and thank God for you and your family, and today especially for sunshine to burst forth. Such a sweet group!

Sandi House

stephanie said...

I hope everyone is feeling better soon!! You are a great Mom!!!