Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Faithfulness

God is faithful! Good news from Molly's doctor, they could not find anything wrong with her hip! Praise the Lord. We will continue to watch it for this first year, but not expecting to find anything wrong with it. Yeah!

Still following up with Mayo on Claire. They were needing some additional information. So still waiting there.

This past week I was going through all of our pictures and writing the dates etc on them and it struck me once again how blessed we are with family. These girls have so many grandparents, aunts, uncles etc that love them and spend time with them often, it is really quite neat. Made me think of the scripture:

Because of the Lord's great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never faile. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. I say to myself The Lord is my portion; therefore I will wait for him.
Lamentations 3:22-24

3 comments:

stephanie said...

i am so glad for your great news!!! i can't wait to hear about claire. i hope you have a great day!

Kenna said...

Wonderful!! So glad the news was good. We'll keep praying all continues well through the Dr appts this next year.

BTW, LOVE the blog. Thanks for keeping us up on what's going on in your world!

Kenna said...

Sorry...K is Kenna! It's been a while since I've been on the Blogs and I hadn't updated my profile in a while!