Thursday, October 23, 2008

Tickle Bug!

Oh when the tickle bug arrives at our house...let the laughter begin. Why is is that children love to be tickled... they love the torture of not being able to breathe from laughter and every fiber of your body hurting. But those giggles are sometimes the sweetest sound you will ever here. Lately, Claire has been laughing more and in fact she has found that she has a funny bone in her body. Today I discovered that she is ticklish above her knee in the vulnerable area for what we call, "Horse Eating Cabbage." (In honor of Grandaddy, I can still remember that feeling like it is happening now. And of course he has the most hilarious look on his face and sound from his mouth) And oh the giggles she made. She had Hope and myself so tickled over her laughter we couldn't stop. What precious moments. May I be blessed with many more giggles, smiles and laughter from all my girls.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Hey Mandy,
Tell Russell happy belated b-day! And tell him I think of him almost every time I hear a crazy riddle or goofy joke... okay, here's one from my dad especially for Russell: How to you catch a unique rabbit? (you 'neak up on 'im) How do you catch a tame rabbit? (tame way).
Anyway, I love tickle time at our house too! Thanks for sharing that! I don't think I've ever thanked God for that gift... the gift of being able to tickle and be tickled. And families somehow bond through that great gift!
I'm also thrilled to see Claire's precious smile! Such a sweetie!
I miss y'all!
Love,
Kim