Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Home Again, Home Again--Jiggety Jog

Sure is nice to have the whole family together again. Mom brought Hope and Molly home yesterday. And boy was I sure glad to hug their little necks. And I think Molly had grown enormously!

Praise the Lord--- Claire has been seizure free since Friday afternoon! I can't remember the last time she has gone that long! She has been quite a bit irritable, whiny, etc. But what a nice trade off!

The Lord is good, His love endures forever!

I think we will start Hope's school tomorrow! So we will be taking on Kindergarten at home, monitoring Claire's weight and blood pressure 2x a week, plus once a week lab work. Please give me strength to do it all and to manage our time wisely!

2 comments:

FNL said...

That is great news. Sometimes doing something normal like school is just what we need in between dealing with the health issues. May God give you the strength to juggle all of it.

3boysmom said...

Hey Mandy, it is so good to catch up on your life. I would love to hear more about your journey with your girls. They are precious. Email me if you get a free minute, ha, or check out my blog.
Christy Gadman
cooper1220@aol.com
gadman4.blogspot.com